Law Review Articles
- Kuby and Kunstler, So Crazy He Thinks He’s Sane: The Colin Ferguson Trial and the Competency Standard, 5 Cornell J. of Law and Pub. Pol. 1 (Fall 1995).
- Kuby and Kunstler, Silencing the Oppressed: No Freedom of Speech for Those Behind the Walls, 26 Creighton L.Rev. 4 (June 1993).
- Kuby, Afterwords, in My Life As a Radical Lawyer (Autobiography of William M. Kunstler), Citadel Press (1996).
- Kunstler and Kuby, Foreward, in The Disenchanted Island: Puerto Rico and the United States in the Twentieth Century, Praeger Publishers (1992).
- Kuby and Dershowitz, Daily News, August 20, 2011.
- Kuby, A System for Courts to Redress Wrongs, New York Times, April 23, 2011.
- Kuby, CITY POWER / The State Owes These Men 14 Years of Innocence, Newsday, June 26, 2002.
- Kuby, CITY POWER/ Ashcroft Should Slow Down His Rush to Change Our Laws, Newsday, October 3, 2001.
- Kuby, CITY LIFE / The Feds Copped Out in Diallo Case,Newsday, February 7, 2001.
- Kuby, Protection from the Police, The Black Star News, September 1997.
- Kuby, The Fires To Come, Brooklyn Law Digest, February 1997.
- Kuby, Does Jury Nullification Subvert Rule of Law, New York Law Journal, June 25, 1997.
- Kuby, The Fires This Time, Daily News, December 30, 1996.
- Kuby, Manipulation of FBI Evidence Threatens Us All, Newsday, November 16, 1995.
- Kuby, His Life as A Radical Lawyer, Daily News, September 1995.
- Kunstler and Kuby, Oklahoma City Bombing, Daily News, April 28, 1995.
- Kuby and Kunstler, Colin Case Can Make the Law Sane, Daily News, March 7, 1995.
- Kuby and Kunstler, Everyone’s A Critic, New York Times, June 15, 1994.
- Kuby, Being Your Own Lawyer (for a while) in Summons Court, Shadow, April/May 1991.
- Kuby and Kunstler, How to Conscientiously Object to the Gulf War, The Los Angeles Daily Journal, January 15, 1991.
- Kuby and Kunstler, Licensing Truth, New York Amsterdam News, July 28, 1990.
- Kuby and Kunstler, Distinction Without a Difference, Los Angeles Times, May 17, 1990.
- Kuby and Kunstler, Taste of White Justice in New York, New York Amsterdam News, June 27, 1987
- Kuby and Kunstler, The Sikh Error Plot, Penthouse, July 1986.
Kuby, ‘No Knock’ Warrants,New York Times, June 14, 2003.